Anna Blom Research Group
The Medical Protein Chemistry research group headed by prof. Anna Blom is located at the Wallenberg Laboratory within Skåne University Hospital in Malmö.
The group is focused on the complement system in health and disease. Our ambition is to make high quality basic science based on clinically relevant questions and yielding novel diagnostic approaches and clinical interventions.
Our research is supported by:
- Swedish Research Council
- Torsten Söderberg Foundation
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Greta and Johan Kocks Foundation
- Alfred Österlund Foundation
- Grants for Clinical Research from Skåne University Hospital (including cancer)
- King Gustav Vth, 80-years Anniversary Foundation
- Equipment: Inga-Britt and Arne Lundberg Foundation
Page Manager: Anna [dot] Blom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (Anna Blom)